Returns & Exchanges:
For all wedding attire & bridal accessories:
- We do except returns, conditions apply. Read further for more clarification.
Must be returned within 21 days of receipt to receive a full refund. Must be unworn and returned in its original condition. Garments that have been altered or stained and differ from the condition they were sold cannot be returned or refunded.
All custom creations are non-refundable, as they are unable to be re-stocked
Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
Refund payment will not be issued until Lily Shane Bridal has received the returned merchandise.
Cancellations are granted and full refund issued, if initiated within 48 hours of purchase.
Color and Sizing:
- We try to use the photography that best displays the product, however, there might be some slight color variation due to individual computer monitors etc. You can request a fabric swatch if needed. There is no charge or obligation to request a swatch.
The garments on the models photographed were made to fit them. Some aspects of clothing (strap lengths, girth) etc. are impossible to adjust for every buyer without our team fitting them in person. Alterations for buyer may be needed.
Lily Shane Bridal is not responsible for any alterations needed. We make all clothes to US standard measurements for commercial garments. Every person’s body is different even within the same size. Some alterations may be needed to the garment. Buyer is responsible for any alterations or changes that may be needed. To see our size chart click here.
Garments that have been altered from the condition they were sold can not be returned or refunded. You should consult a professional seamstress if alterations need to be made.
- Please refer to out FAQ page for specific instructions on how to measure your true size. Click Here to go to the FAQ page, email us, or send us a message in the chat bar below if you need further assistance.
Shipping & Processing
- All items are shipped within 1 to 8 weeks. See individual product listings for specific processing times.
Once item is shipped, and in the hands of the shipping carrier, Lily Shane Bridal is not responsible for any delays in shipping caused by the carrier. Unforeseen circumstances are always a possibility with shipping carriers. Tracking numbers and all shipping information will be sent to buyer as soon as it is received from the shipping carrier.
LSB is not responsible for items shipped to an incorrect address given by the buyer. It is the buyer’s responsibility to update their shipping address. LSB will automatically ship to the address given in the check out process.
LSB is not responsible for packages that are marked undeliverable. Not responsible for items not received by a leasing office or PO Box or stolen from an unsafe drop point.
If item is received damaged (by the shipping carrier), LSB will request detailed photographs and descriptions to be used for insurance purposes. LSB will then work with the buyer on the best way to proceed to handle the damage claim with the shipping carrier.
- If an item is claimed lost or stolen LSB will then work with the buyer on the best way to proceed to handle the lost claim with the shipping carrier. If proof is given from the carrier that items were delivered, and item is claimed lost or stolen by the buyer, insurance may not necessarily be granted by the carrier. LSB is not responsible if carrier provides proof of delivery and will not grant insurance. Buyer will then be responsible for cost of lost or stolen items.